In spite of the latest news about COVID-19, we have taken the difficult decision to go ahead with this event tomorrow. However, all necessary precautions will be very strictly enforced and, if you are thinking of coming, it is essential that you have due regard for your own safety and the safety of others. In particular –
- If you have any of the symptoms of COVID-19 or if you have recently come into contact with anyone who may have the disease, you must not attend.
- You may attend on your own or in a group no larger than six, all of whom must be from the same household or from two linked households.
- Everyone, including children, will be required to wear a facemask while they are in the Church and to use the hand sanitisers provided.
- You will be asked to provide your contact details for the purpose of the “track and trace” scheme, either by signing the attendance register or by using the unique QR code for the Church.
- You will be required to observe strict social distancing and to keep not less than two metres apart from anyone who is not in your own household group.
- You will be required to follow the marked one-way system.
- You must not mingle with people who are not in your own household group and you will be encouraged not to loiter.
- If at any time there is a risk of the Church becoming overcrowded, you may be required to wait outside where social distancing must still be observed.
- If anyone is unwilling to abide by these rules, we reserve the right to refuse them access to the Church.
Thank you for your co-operation.